Why do I sell toys on ebay? Here's my top ten.
- It's just where I'm at. Our stage of life. I have kids. Kids have toys.
- I like to play Santa.
- My kids are entertained with new toys (but only for a week or two at most!).
- My kids have learned that things are temporary, and you can't take them with you.
- I always thought it would be cool to be a personal shopper.
- Parents will always spend money on their kids, especially before themselves, even in a down economy.
- There's always a holiday for presents around the corner.
- I can involve my kids in my "work" process: they help me shop for the toys, clean them, set them up for the picture, show me how they work, and box them up for shipping.
- I like to think of little kids smiling when my box arrives in the mail!
- My girls have learned that anyone can make money...and that anyone can turn 50 cents into 5, 10, 20, or even 100 dollars.
Your turn! What kinds of posts are interested in seeing? What do you want to know more about? What is the question you need answered right now?