- Determining if what you want to sell will actually sell
- Figuring out the best way to list your item
Let's say you have a Little Einsteins Pat Pat Rocket Ship sitting around that your 5 yr old never plays with, and you want to get rid of it.
- Type the general name of your item in the ebay search box and you'll get a list of active items (auctions going on right now). But this won't tell you what you need to know.
- Next, check the "Completed Listings" box in the left hand column under "Show Only". This will show you what that Pat Pat Rocket actually sold for in the last 30 days. Show only
- Finally, sort the list by the highest priced items first. This will show you the final sale price of the Little Einsteins Pat Pat rocket ships in the last 30 days. This will give you a sense of what you will be able to sell yours for. Maybe you'll get lucky, and the item you want to sell sells well, like this one. Do you have a Pat Pat Rocket Ship sitting around in your child's toy box? If so, you might want to think twice before you sell it at a yard sale for $1!! The price listed in green is the actual sale price. WOW!!